. The swim is held in the categories of 24 hours and 6 hours of the night swim.
2. It is forbidden to use
- warming ointments
- audio headphones and other playing media;
- wetsuits, neoprene clothing items, and other assistive devices for swimming.
3. The mandatory requirements for admission of participants include the ability to swim well (2'45 "per 100m and faster), as well as the presence of a support team, whose responsibilities include providing the security of the participant, as well as other escort functions.
4. There may be stops near the side in the water for up to 1 minute, for more than 1 minute it is necessary to leave the water to avoid interference with other swimmers.
5. In order for the swim to be counted within the series, it is necessary to swim at least 40 km, or to be in the water for 60% of the total time limit (the rule is effective from 2019).
6. A swimmer (swimmers) must not receive help in the swimming pool from the outside.
7. A swimmer (swimmers) must have a valid medical certificate. This may be a certificate in the form of the organizers, signed by a doctor who must check all the health indicators specified in the form. A certificate, issued in the form of a medical institution with the obligatory specification "certificate for participation in swimming competition", is also applicable.
8. Consumption of any type of stimulants is completely prohibited before and during the swim. In such cases, the overcoming of the distance will not be counted. The use of food additives prepared beforehand by the athlete himself is allowed.
9. The insurance policy must cover the date of the swim.
10. A swimmer or at least one person from the team (or accompanying person) must speak Russian or English.
11. A swimmer (a team) and all accompanying personnel must have passports with them.