1. The swims are held in the categories of Solo (1 swimmer), Double Team (relay race, 2 participants), Triple Team (relay race, 3 participants)
2. It is forbidden to use
- warming ointments
- audio headphones and other playing media;
- consumption of any type of stimulants before and during the swim. In that cases the swim will not be regarded as successfully completed.
3. Swim is regarded as successfully completed when the swimmer has reached a natural point on the coast. If, due to weather conditions, touching the coast is not possible, but the distance covered is considered sufficient to count the swim, the escort boat should be touched (it is possible in exceptional cases at the discretion of the organizers).
4. A swimmer (swimmers) must not receive help from the outside, nor should they touch the side of an escort boat or other means of swimming. Remote assistance is allowed, as well as assistance in exceptional cases (boarding a boat in order to avoid imminent danger, such as the closeness of a vessel, a storm, a thunderstorm, lightning, etc.). It is forbidden to be close to the swimmer in the water and to help in the water.
5. A swimmer (swimmers) must have a valid medical certificate. This may be a certificate in the form of the organizers, signed by a doctor who must check all the health indicators specified in the form. A certificate, issued in the form of a medical institution with the obligatory specification "certificate for participation in competitions in open water swimming at a distance of 10 km or more", is also applicable.
6. Consumption of any type of stimulants is completely prohibited before and during the swim. In such cases, the completion of the race will not be counted. The use of food additives prepared beforehand by the athlete himself is allowed.
7. The insurance policy must cover the date of the swim. Since due to weather conditions the date may be shifted, and the policy is paid for each day of coverage, we recommend you to arrange the policy either after confirming the start date or for an interval of 2-7 days. If necessary, the organizers will tell you the contacts of the partner insurance company and will take into account the online insurance in paperless form.
The organizers make every effort to ensure that the swim is safe. However, the organizers are not responsible for any accidents happening to the swimmer during participation in the swim, the consequences of any accident will be covered by the insurance of participants.
8. A swimmer or (in the case of a relay race) at least one person from the team (or accompanying person) must speak Russian or English.
9. When overcoming the distance, the captain of the escort boat is the person who makes the final decision about the safety of the swimmer. When solo swimming, it is forbidden to touch the boat from the moment of the starting signal to the final touch of the shore; for team swimming, touching the boat is prohibited for the swimmer in the water between passing of the baton. After touching the shore, the swimmer needs to go to the shore independently and raise the hand up.
10. A swimmer (a team) and all accompanying personnel must have passport and insurance policies with them on board the escort boat.